Here we can get the clear idea about how to fix Failure Configuring Windows Updates problem quickly and easily for windows10/8.1/8/7/XP. If our Windows 10/8.1/8/7 PC gives the message like failure configuring windows updates, Reverting changes, do not turn off our PC message.
We can fix the windows update keeps turning off error with the help of following steps. How to use Windows 10 automatic repair? To solve the error failure configuring windows updates stuck use the steps given below.
Then in this session, we can get the clear idea about how to fix this failure configuring windows updates issue easily and quickly. You may also like service registration is missing or corrupt. The following steps can help you to troubleshoot this Windows 7 failure configuring windows issue.
Use the following download link:
If we are suffering from this failure configuring windows updates issue, our computer will generally consume 20 to 30 minutes to revert the changes. How to disable fast user switching windows 10? The below steps helpful to resolve our windows 8.1 update troubleshooter problem. To fix this issue, just follow steps given below.
Steps to fix Failure configuring windows updates problem quickly:
To fix failure configuring windows updates problem just follow the below steps.
- First, we should try and restart our Windows PC and then install Windows Updates once again. Check if this useful.
- If it does not work, then use the Windows Update Troubleshooter to know what actually happened.
- Even though Windows contains the built-in troubleshooter, download one as it contains more solutions.
- Execute the System Restore option and then try it once again.
- Now run msconfig.exe file and choose the Services tab
- Then choose to Hide all Microsoft services option and deactivate all and then Exit.
- Now restart our Windows PC and run Windows Update operation.
- Start our PC in Clean Boot condition and see if we can now install latest the Windows Updates.
- Installing Windows updates in a clean boot state avoids them blocked by any of Windows Services and then software contains security program.
- Locate C\Windows\WinSxS\ folder, find the pending.xml file and then change its name.
- If we want to delete it, we can.
- This can accept Windows Update to remove pending works and develops the fresh and latest update check. See whether this helps or not.
- Now run System File Checker function.
- Use the below link to download the Deployment Imaging and Servicing Management (DISM) tool.
- After installing this DISM tool, Run DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth.
- Then execute the DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth file to repair our Windows Image.
- After the scanning is completed, just restart the computer and try again.
- Locate C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder location and remove its information or details.
- Now restart the computer and try it once again.
- Repair our Windows installation. Windows 8 computers may need to Refresh or Reset function.
How to fix Failure configuring windows updates Stuck in a reboot loop issue quickly:
If our computer falls into an endless reboot loop, try to get back to Safe Mode or use Advanced Boot Options. Here we can open the command prompt window or system restore option or prefer an Automatic Repair function.
Sometimes Windows 7 computers may need to consider repairing Windows 7. Most of us face failure configuring windows updates reverting changes problem in Windows Vista Business 64-bit Edition also in Windows Vista Home Premium.
The solution for this error Applies to Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit Edition, and Windows Vista Enterprise. Mostly this windows update keeps failing error occurs due to updating file corruption. To fix windows update troubleshooter stuck error download the tool link given above and use the tool to fix this error.
This issue also appears in Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit Edition and Windows Vista Business. We can fix this error in Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit Edition as well as Windows Vista Home Basic.
You may also like:
Finally, I conclude that the failure configuring windows updates windows 7 error solved easily. Here we can get the clear idea about how to fix Failure Configuring Windows Updates problem quickly and easily for windows10/8.1/8/7/XP.