Hey, guys Here you can get an easy Solution for Internet Connected but Browser Not Working Windows 10 problem (Solved This Site Can’t Be Reached). Most of us facing a very common problem in browsing the internet. That is “This site can’t be reached” (DNS address couldn’t be found) due to an error occurred in the internet connection.
The problem internet connected but browser not working Windows 10 can be solved in an easy way. To know the process follow steps given below. Generally, we thought that wifi connected but server not found (ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED). This problem will cause by DNS not working. To recover this problem follow the tips given below. How to Speed up Internet Connection?
How to Fix the Internet Connected But Browser Not Working Windows 10 Problem Quickly:
As we are facing the most of the browsing problem that is, server DNS address could not be found. You may also like Internet Speed Test Using Wireshark. To fix this problem follow the step given below.
- Generally, problems internet connected but browser not working Windows 10(This site can’t be reached) is as shown below.
- Whenever you found this dialog box go to the taskbar and check the internet connection status.
- If the PC has any network connection problem, then Right click on it, and Click on ” Open network and sharing center”. Then a window will open as shown bellow.
- After clicking the internet access the property pop window will open as shown below.
- After clicking on the properties bar, networking window will open. In this select Internet Protocol Version(TCP/IPv4) as shown below.
How to Solve The Internet Connected But Browser Not Working Windows 10 Problem using Network and Sharing Center:
For making sure to solve the problem of internet connected but browser not working Windows 10. Then select the properties and click OK button.then the following window will open. In this, we can solve that most of us facing problems like,
- can’t connect to a router,
- google site cannot be reached,
- windows dns problem and the internet connected but browser not working Windows 10 (This site can’t be reached) and also
- DNS address couldn’t be found.
- Here enter the 126.96.36.199 as preferred DNS server and also enter the 188.8.131.52 as alternate DNS server.
- Most of the times this server will make the connection. Even though the internet was not connected. Then enter the 184.108.40.206 as preferred DNS server and next enter the 220.127.116.11 as alternate DNS server then check validate settings and click on OK button.
How to Solve Internet Connected But Browser Not Working Windows 10 Problem Using Command Prompt:
the browsing problem “this site cannot be reached took too long to respond” because of lost of connection.
- This case will definitely make the internet connection. If not then follow the alternate method explained below.
- Go to the Start Menu and type “cmd“ in run tab and open it as administrator.
- Then the command prompt will open.In this type the “ipconfig/flushdns” and press ENTER button. the following window will open.
- The above window will open and then type the next command as “ipconfig/renew” and press enter.
- Now enter the “ipconfig/registerdns” then press the Enter button. That’s it, these commands will flush the DNS.
- then finally restart your Pc and restart Chrome the error will be fixed and internet connected but browser not working windows 10 is solved.
For more Windows updates:
Conclusion:(Don’t miss powerful key points)
we mostly face this problem of internet connected but browser not working due to improper internet connections. Hey, guys Here you can get an easy Solution for Internet Connected but Browser Not Working Windows 10 problem (Solved This Site Can’t Be Reached).