Here you can know about What is Windows 10 Remote Desktop and also How to use Remote Desktop Windows 10 to connect to the another PC. Sometimes we need to use our data from one PC which so far from us. At that time we can use this Windows inbuilt or default remote desktop application to remote or control the other desktop. You may also like Windows 10 easy transfer.
Here you can know about what is Windows 10 remote desktop client. Here we may use Remote Desktop on PC or on Windows 10, iOS device or Android to connect to the PC from afar. First, to do is set up the remote PC to accept remote connections. By using the windows inbuilt remote desktop connection we can work with the other PC from our desktop.
How to Use Windows 10 Remote Desktop – 1
To get a clear idea about the process of connecting with another PC using this windows 10 remote desktop app just follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, go to the Control Panel and Select the Small Icons
- Now choose the User Accounts the Select the Manage Another Account.
- Here you can Add another New Account or just Select the current user and add a pass word to that account.
- After the setting of Password, we need to know the IP Address of your PC.
- Now use the keyboard shortcuts windows 10 Windows + R buttons together to open Run Window.
- Then enter the cmd in the Run Window and Command Prompt Window will open.
- Now enter the ipconfig in command prompt window and hit the Enter
- Here you can get your ip address and also complete details of your PC and Ethernet.
- Note it down you will need it for further process.
- If you noted down this, then Close the Command Prompt
- Now Right-Click on This PC or My Computer icon and select the Properties.
- Here Click on the Remote Settings.
- Now a Pop Window will open, in this Check Mark the Allow remote connection to this PC.
- And Uncheck the Allow connections only from computers running.
How to Use Windows 10 Remote Desktop – 2
- If your PC has More than One users and you want to Add a user other than Administrator just click on the select users.
- And then Click on the Add button and enter the object name.
- Then Click on the Apply and OK buttons
- Now Press Windows button and type
- Here you can get Remote desktop connection (desktop app) and select
- Now, this Remote desktop connection (desktop app) will open and enter you IP address you noted down from the command prompt.
- And Press Connect button, now enter the User Name and Password of your PC and hit OK
- Here select click on the check mark doesn’t ask me again for connections to this computer option.
- Done we have successfully connected with Windows 10 remote desktop.
In local Windows 10 PC go to the search box on the taskbar then type Remote Desktop Connection, and then choose Remote Desktop Connection. Type the full name of the remote PC in Remote Desktop Connection and choose Connect option. The process how to use Windows 10 remote desktop.
For your Windows, iOS device or Android open the Remote Desktop app which is available for free from the Google Play, Windows Store or the Mac App Store and add your remote PC. Now select the remote PC, and then wait for the connection to complete.
Finally, I conclude that at the end of this session you are able to perform windows 10 remote desktop. Here you can also know how to use remote desktop windows 10. In this session, the process of how to disable remote access windows 10 and also how to allow remote connections windows 10. Here you can know about What is Windows 10 Remote Desktop and also How to use Remote Desktop Windows 10 to connect to the another PC.